*USA & Canada Regions Only

Navigation Map Color Settings

Hyundai AutoEver’s forum provides an online meeting space for Kia owners and enthusiasts to exchange ideas that are helpful and informative. Please be respectful to others and do not post messages that are obscene, vulgar, hateful, racist, sexual nature, profane, infringe any proprietary rights, or impersonate other individual. Please no spam/advertising/self-promote type of post. Please do not ask or give personal information such as email address or phone number with intend to connect or meet outside the forum. We reserve the right to copy, delete, edit, and use any post. We also reserve the right to suspend your account after any violation. All posts represent the individual’s views and not of Kia company.

Viewing "Navigation Map Color Settings" Topic

4 Item(s)

Show per page
K900 Pilot Total posts: 16 Joined: 02/09/21
2019 K900, latest map update. I can choose the “Map Color” choices are “Milk” “Caffe Latte” and “Mocha”. Problem is, Milk is way too bright for me and if I set it to any of the other two options, after restarting the car it always defaults to “Milk” the bright one. I did not have this problem with the previous map version. Please help.
Posted: 06/29/21 5:51:17 AM
Oliver C MODERATOR Total posts: 19 Joined: 02/24/21
2019 K900, latest map update. I can choose the “Map Color” choices are “Milk” “Caffe Latte” and “Mocha”. Problem is, Milk is way too bright for me and if I set it to any of the other two options, after restarting the car it always defaults to “Milk” the bright one. I did not have this problem with the previous map version. Please help.
Hello, we are sorry to hear that you are having this issue. We do not troubleshoot issues through the forums. You are welcome to call us at 1-888-757-0010, or you can visit the FAQ page on our website and go to Contact Us. Here you will be able to submit a support ticket and we can further assist you with issues and questions. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Posted: 06/29/21 6:13:23 AM
K900 Pilot Total posts: 16 Joined: 02/09/21
Could you please post the link to your website where I can submit a support ticket, that would be nice. I am afraid and do believe this is a bug, so troubleshooting will not help but at least you are aware of it. In the future when buying a car I will put more consideration on the infotainment center, the changes KIA made recently are so terrible, there are no nice words for it.
Posted: 06/29/21 6:47:14 AM
Oliver C MODERATOR Total posts: 19 Joined: 02/24/21
Could you please post the link to your website where I can submit a support ticket, that would be nice. I am afraid and do believe this is a bug, so troubleshooting will not help but at least you are aware of it. In the future when buying a car I will put more consideration on the infotainment center, the changes KIA made recently are so terrible, there are no nice words for it.
We can gather more data and information to troubleshoot and see if we can correct the problem. This link is not going to work as a hyper link, but you are welcome to copy and paste: https://www.mapnsoft.com/hyundai/faq-contact-us/
Posted: 06/29/21 6:49:50 AM

4 Item(s)

Show per page

Copyright © 2022 Hyundai AutoEver, Inc. All rights reserved.